Powerful Show Control Solutions
Control, supervision and monitoring of lighting, audio,
video and special effects for museums, attractions and theme parks.
Discover the Medialon Show Control Solution Range
- Medialon Manager
- Showmaster Pro
- Showmaster Go
- Showmaster LE
- Showmaster Editor
- MAS Pro Dante
Software that turns any PC into a show controller. V7 release coming soon
- Remarkably easy to program
- Excellent reliability
- Control any audiovisual equipment using any protocol
Show controller for complex shows and attractions
- For medium to large show control applications
- Supports a large number of controlled devices
- Can be used as a subsystem for larger shows or attractions
Ruggedized Show Control and Audio Playback
- Multiple Timeline Show Control
- 16+ channels of Dante output
- 3 × opto-isolated GPIO
- Unlimited polyphonic playback mixing
All-in-one show controller
- Designed for museums, showrooms, stores and attractions
- Can be used as a subsystem in larger shows and attractions
- Can generate 3 HTML touch panels
Programming software for Showmaster controllers
- Drag & drop programming
- Real-time programming for fast testing
MAS Pro Dante
MAS Pro Dante
Reliable multitrack audio server
- State-of-the-art audio quality
- Centralized playback and control
- For live entertainment, attractions, museums and showrooms
There’s been some exciting changes around here!
The team behind 7thSense Design has formed a new entity (Medialon Ltd) to acquire and re-incorporate the show control brand, Medialon.
Barco’s decision to divest Medialon show control activity was driven by their continuous effort to focus on their core activities, comprising of display and image processing technology; in conjunction with strengthened partnerships across the value chain in selected market segments (e.g. Themed Entertainment). The team behind the newly formed Medialon Ltd are specialists in the niche market of Themed Entertainment and Attractions, and therefore positioned well to integrate and further scale the activity while sustaining the install base and guaranteeing continuity to its customers.
The transfer of Medialon show control activity does not include the Overture product suite which will continue to be owned by Barco. Medialon Ltd customers will benefit from exceptional global customer service and support that the team are renowned for.
Barco and team behind 7thSense Design reach agreement in principle to transfer Medialon brand and ShowControl activities to Medialon LtdRead the press release