This 2-day course (3-days in UK) provides students with the technical skills required to set-up and program a show control system based on Medialon Control System (Medialon Manager V6, Showmaster LE, Showmaster Pro).
The course is intended for show technicians, freelancers, and end user technicians who are responsible for programming and running show control system in live events or permanent installations.
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Describe the functions, features, requirements, and architecture of Medialon show control systems
- Set up software and hardware required for a Show Control system using Medialon control system
- Program shows, logic, and automation tasks
- Create custom user interfaces
- Run and maintain a Medialon show control system
- US course: Two days (9:00 am to 5:00 pm each day)
- UK course: Three days (9:00 am to 4:00 pm each day)
- USD $600
- GBP £550
- EUR €620
Training dates are listed below. Booking should be confirmed by a purchase order to Medialon Ltd at least 3 weeks in advance. Medialon reserves the right to cancel the training 3 weeks prior to the date if a minimum number of attendees is not reached.
If you are a Premium subscriber and benefit from free training, you still need to confirm at least 3 weeks in advance and provide your Premium contract number.
UPCOMING TRAINING SESSIONS
- February 25-26, 2020 – Orlando, FL
- April 21-22, 2020 – Orlando, FL